Sunday 19 June 2022

Spring Time Girls

When you sign up for the yearly Club Kit 2022 with Gecko Galz, you get the files for the previous months you have missed emailed to you as well.
You can check it out and/or sign up for it here.

Here's two projects I made with June's Kit Club Spring Time Girls.


First I made a Planner Pocket for my Happy Planner to go in on my March Divider page. We are going on a cruise in March next year, (fingers crossed) as it is the 3rd one we have booked since our last one got cancelled way way back in 2019! So far it's still going ahead....
I used a Happy Planner pocket from my stash and printed and cut some images from the Kit to use. 
I sponged the edges of the images with Stormy Sky distress ink.....lol, yes I do own others!
The background papers are from Sea Side Splendor Craft Kit, which I can tell you if you go to the shop now, you can buy for $1.00 USD instead of $11.00 USD.....
The ephemera is from a Uniquely Creative die cut kit.


Now my second project is a quick easy card with a snarky appeal.
I could not help but see that 3 of them are looking (glaring) at the other one, who has a very uncomfortable look on her face.....lol, anyways, where are their towels!
I typed my words in a word document and printed off to use. 
Sponged edges with Black Soot distress ink.

Don't forget the Craft Kit on Sale (Tattoo Summer is on sale too!)....Shhh.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Great journal page love all the vintage Summer pics and your snarky card-I went happy planner mad Christmas 2020 bought myself one,daughter,both DILs and both Grandaughters all one each !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - yes I love my Happy Planner, this is my 5th year. They are wonderful to decorate as well as plan in.

      Delete