Wednesday 22 June 2022

Dear Mother

Are you ready for a new month's Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

This month's theme as always is "Anything Goes", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

This month we are playing with Dear Mother and Vintage Postcards Set One by our Resident sponsor Lilli Rain Designs.  



I made a card to start with.


And then because I was having so much fun, I created a 3 x 4 journal card and put in my Junk Journal.


The lovely background paper on my card is called Lemon and is from The Molly May Collection.
My Journal card is using the Rose Quartz paper from The Emily-Rose Collection.
It is great to be able to look through your files and find coordinating papers to use for your projects.

Now you have seen what I have done, it's your turn! I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and journal page I love the beautiful images and B.papers.I made a GDT project last Monday using the beautiful Emily Rose Collection
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful set - can't wait to see what you did for your GDT. xoxo

    ReplyDelete