Saturday 18 June 2022

Never More Designs Gothic Challenge

Have you checked out this month's Challenge Image over at Never More Designs Gothic Image Challenge?


If you have been following me, you will know I am doing the ICAD Challenge, and I have manged to follow the prompt all but the one day so far, and today's being bitmap meant I had my favourite Tim Holtz circle stencil out. When I had finished my card, I thought about my next project to do and looked at Never More Designs image and thought the dots would look great as a background for it......so out come the Junk Journal.

I used my big jar of Turquoise Acrylic Paint with the sponge I had used the black paint with. I would not normally do this, but, I wanted a darker patch as well and the start with the black was all I needed to get the look I wanted. 

More fussy cutting and then a quote and all done.
The quote is from one of my Art by Marlene Sticky Quotes books.

I think I have told you all before that I love working in my junk journal.....I have plenty of bought ones but still love this one. My first one I made, lol, and was afraid to use! Now I am filling it up fast!

Hope to see what you do with the image. 

I am entering the following Challenges:



Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Great journal page and image -just love the sentiment lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous. I love all my "block" books designed by Marlene!

    ReplyDelete