Sunday 12 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 12 Blueprint or Cyanotype

Next card # 12 - Blueprint or Cyanotype. 

Week 2 Theme is: Collage, found paper & Acrylics.


I dusted off my small Geli Plate and decided that Blueprint was a great prompt to do an image transfer on the Geli Plate.

I grabbed out a Visit East Asia mini magazine I had picked up a few years ago at a Travel Expo and it had the Seoul Subway Map spread over two pages, so I gave it a go.

This is the first one I did, the second one didn't work out so I just added some more stencils and acrylic paint and it's ready for an upcoming prompt - I am pretty sure that the next 49 at least one will be suitable!

Anyway, a nice quick and easy (so to speak) icad for today. 

I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment