Monday 20 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 20 Ouija Board

Next card # 20 - Ouija Board.  

Week 3 Theme is:  Typography, found text, lyrics, poetry & lists.


Going rogue again tonight as not much time.....so grabbed another of my mop up cards and then printed off the Odds & Bits Collage Sheet by Lorri Lennox. 
I fussy cut some of the images I wanted on my card. Still plenty for another day!
After working out where I would put them, I then adhered them down and picked out a saying.
My sticker saying is again from Art by Marlene.

I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great index card and love all the pairs of legs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete