Tuesday 28 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 28 Parachute

Next card # 28 - Parachute.  

Week 4 Theme is:  Patterns, Murals, Motifs &/or Wallpaper.


Well this one ended up ok. 
It started great with using an old credit card to drag down two strips of acrylic paint over the card.
The blue and pink looked great, then I added some yellow, and yuk, so tried some green which didn't help so I added more green and then decided to add some stenciling. 
I used one of the little stencils from Art by Marlene's 2021 Advent Calendar. Instead of paint or ink, I grabbed a black gel pen and traced it where I wanted it and then used my black journal marker and coloured that in.
Next my die cuts and again with the gel pen, adding my parachute strings.
Then looking around, I found this great saying to add to her to finish her off.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

3 comments:

  1. Great colourful background -love the image and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did comment on this on Tuesday-my comment published then disappeared -have been checking a few blogs I comment on almost every day and comments are missing-just got a message of one who said a lot of messages are going into spam-checked and yesI have loads in spam too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is strange, I looked and not in spam....lost somewhere down the rabbit hole!

      Delete