Wednesday 8 June 2022

Arty Divas Mid-Challenge Reminder

There is still time to enter this months Challenge over at Arty Divas Challenge Blog.
This month's theme is as always "Anything Goes!", doesn't get any easier than that does it!

  
I was cleaning up my desk - well, sort of, I was looking for something and came across a Collage page I had created for a class a few months ago and I thought it would make for great ATC's and/or tags.

So for today, I made a tag and used part of the page for it by cutting a piece 18 cm x 7 1/2 cm and then trim the top corners off to create my tag with a hole punch for the ribbon.

My collage page was made using a piece of 160 GSM Digital Paper.
Collaged with strips from music sheets, book pages and patterned paper scraps from stash. 
Black ink with stamps, and white gesso with stencils. Then cutting up to sizes for my projects,.

I have used ephemera from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snippets Ephemera Pack Ensemble to create my cluster. 
I then added extra stamping using Vintage Photo distress ink with a stamp from Unity Stamp's L.O.L JoJa Kit (2015) as well as one from Dina Wakley's Scribbly Circles. 
Then I sponged around edges with the same ink and added some ribbon from my stash.
Lastly I added a couple of sentiments from Uniquely Creative Cut-a-parts in my stash and used a black pen to go around the edges of them.

I love how it turned out - Shabby Chic meets Vinatge!

I look forward to seeing your entry in our Challenges.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great tag love the collaged background and Vintage image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete