Friday 24 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 24 Print

Next card # 24 - Print. 

Week 4 Theme is:  Patterns, Murals, Motifs &/or Wallpaper.


I enjoy doing Alice theme projects so figured with the theme of "Print", it would be good to grab a page out of an old Alice in Wonderland novel I bought a few weeks back from the Bookfest for $2.00. 
So I ripped the page a bit to how I liked it and adhered. I then grabbed my Grunge Collection MASKSL55 stencil and used my Stormy Sky distress ink to go over it. 
Such a great pattern, like 4 Rabbit holes just there! I sponged the edge of my card wit Black Soot distress ink.
I then added my die cut Alice by Stamperia. 
Too much fun!

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Alice image and the background you created is perfect -love your earlier posts too just trying to catch up with everyone as computer died a few days ag-so using sons but have lost all my downloads and pics!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete