Friday 17 June 2022

Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge / ICAD 2022 # 17 Mango

I decided that for today's ICAD I would use my challenge image from the Gecko Galz Steampunk Monthly Challenge, as "Mango" is not inspiring me at all, and I do want to keep up with my cards. 
  

So it made sense to freestyle today and get my challenge done at the same time!

My background card I actually made two of, so like the last couple of days, I have another one for another day. To make the background, the four inks I used was Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks, with Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides. And water of course.

I took some time and fussy cut my image, and yes, it's something I do enjoy doing.
I found this saying on my 6 x12 Stamperia paper set -  Collectables Voyages Fantastiques. 
 
Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Steampunk Seahorse and perfect sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete