Wednesday 1 June 2022

Icad 2022 - # 1 Asterisk

1st of June sees another round of ICAD starting.
The big test here is to see if I can make it through the whole 61 this year - I will be doing my best to keep up that is for sure.

#1 - Prompt is Asterisk

Week 1 Theme is: Drawing, Mark-making, pen, pencil, marker, ink.



Got to play with some fun mediums!
I had my Kaiser Mists out for my Full Deck Card last night so just added some gelato crayons, a distress crayon, pencil to draw my asterisk and word "Explore". Traced around them with my black uni pin and coloured my asterisk with an orange  Erin Condren marker. Water for spritzer my gelatos and inks to give some pooling and runs.

I love how it turned out and had fun Exploring my options.
I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: