Saturday 11 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 10 Rubik's Cube and # 11 Rainbows

Next card # 10 - Rubik's Cube, as well as # 11 -Rainbows.

Week 2 Theme is: Collage, found paper & Acrylics.



Busy couple of days for me with work and other life commitments that I had to do both yesterday and today's icad's after work to catch up.
Well, I didn't have to, but I wanted to so I could stay up to date.

Anyway, I grabbed my box of scraps out and found some glossy paper that I had used alcolhol inks on, as well as a mop up napkin.

So for my Rubik's Cube, I die cut the glossy card and got my small cubes to lay down on my collage of music, book and patterned papers with a doily. I used white and Umber acrylic paints mixed with Flow medium to get more of a glaze to go over my collage.
The saying is a sticker from Art by Marlene's Sticker Sheets book.

My Rainbows icad was quicker as I adhered my napkin for the base, a rainbow die cut I cut a few months ago from a scrap page that I had played with my gelato's on. 
The saying is from Art by Marlene's Bold & Bright Sticky Quotes book.

I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the collaging and papers-love the rubix cubes you made-great inky background and sentiment on the 2nd one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete