Thursday 30 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 30 Magical

Next card # 30 - Magical.  

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


Not quite what you expected for the prompt is it!
Well, I sooooo was going to do something with a unicorn (naturally!), but then I came across the Artist die cuts in Art by Marlene's XXL Book and knew my card was going to use them.

I used my last mop up card as my background and then placed the die cuts where I thought they would help create an artist desk.

Now if you are like me, these artists out there make these products look magical and oh so easy to use when they demonstrate how to use and create their art pieces.......fast forward to when they are in my hands, and my project is fast becoming mud, one big puddle or just, what was I thinking!
So this is my "Magical".

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. I love this and great die-cuts I have this as a stamp set -must get it out more lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete