Monday 27 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 27 Plaid

Next card # 27 - Plaid.  

Week 4 Theme is:  Patterns, Murals, Motifs &/or Wallpaper.


Today I was pretty unadventurous again.
My image is from the Gentlemens Club Collage sheet by Gecko Galz, and my paper is from an old Kaisercraft pad called Attitude!. I have got a little white wash over it.
I also used a scrap of "plaid" and negative die cut laying on my desk. LOL, this is one way to clear up bits off my desk.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Vintage Gentleman image and great B.paper-does your stack of bits get any smaller though? sure mine multiply overnight lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afraid they don't appear to get smaller as I move something and there is some more!

      Delete