Friday 3 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 3 Maze or Labyrinth

Next card #3 - Maze or Labyrinth.

Week 1 Theme is: Drawing, Mark-making, pen, pencil, marker, ink.



I admit I had to look up what a Labyrinth was...and then how to draw one!
So after I glued some newspaper scraps onto my card, I then grabbed the green acrylic ink and brayered it on. I was thinking it was a bit bright, so I added some yellow and was happy with the result.
I then grabbed my pencil and drew my labyrinth, before going over it with a blue sharpie.
I found a great quote to go with it as well.

" The point of a maze is to find it's centre. The point of a labyrinth is to find your centre."

My writing is a scrawl which is way I don't write too often on my works if I can avoid it. 
Lol, plus you can see I didn't have a plan when I got going.....that's how I roll!

I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: