Monday 6 June 2022

Dog Days of Summer

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Dog Days of Summer


This month I made a Dex card using an image from  Ladies in Cream. So many great images there you could use this month.
Having a greyhound myself, I of course had to use an image with one in.
I die cut a dex card with my Heidi Swapp die using a patterned paper from my stash - no name or identifying marks on it.
I also used some the postcard and words from A Place in Time, Graphics 45 8x8 Paper Pad (2012 edition!), wow I have had that a while!

I hope I have inspired you, and now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. LOve this Vintage image and my son has a greyhound/collie and she is beautiful not a bad bone in her body -seeing as he and his partner Rosie came back here to live at ( down to covid he lost his studio and then their flat!)Christmas she also lives here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ....yes Greyhounds make a great pet. Our kids grew up with our first one. He was a big boy and such a sooky larlar! We miss him terribly, but our new one is a girl and a complete different character, but beautiful as well.

      Delete