Monday 6 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 6 Daydream

Next card # 6 - Daydream.  

Week 1 Theme is: Drawing, Mark-making, pen, pencil, marker, ink.



I am a bit late with todays (tonight here!) as I was procrastinating on what to create!
So in the end I just daydreamed as I grabbed some supplies out and thought about doing something a bit different to my normal style for a change. Perfect for daydreaming really because I would love to master mixed media!

Anyway, I started with a piece of patterned paper and did some stenciling with Black Soot distress ink.
Then I sprayed some yellow Shimmer spray in spots and let it run a bit. I decided to use another stencil with some Finnabair Texture Fantasy paste in Rose to add some texture to my card.
To finish off I grabbed out my  Tim Holtz keepsake Ephemera pack and layered a few in the bottom right corner to draw the eye.

I am entering the following Challenges:



I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous mixed media,great texture and love the hand
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mooie kaart
    bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
    groetjes jolanda bongers
    DT mixed media lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. Lovely colours and textures. A great idea to layer the ephemera.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met de Mixed Media Lovers!!
    Marlies, DT

    ReplyDelete