Thursday 2 June 2022

Cute Vintage Halloween

A new month, so a new challenge starting over at This is Halloween.

This is Halloween is a Halloween and/or Gothic themed Monthly Challenge.
So both themes are accepted all year round when stated!



This month I decided to make 2 projects using the Cute Vintage Halloween Mini Scrapbook kit by Lilli Rain Designs

Using the Pumpkin background paper, I die cut a dex card for my base using my Heidi Swapp Rolodex die.
I then also die cut my black cardstock piece using the Imagine die from Bee Arty.
Last piece of the puzzle is one of the images from the kit and sponging all the edges with Black Soot distress ink and then adhering to finish my dex card.

My card centerpiece is using a playing card and adhering a piece of tissue paper from my stash that I had created when I played with alcohol inks a few months back. I did peel back a bit to have my 3 of Clubs peeking out a touch. I fussy cut another image out and sponged the edges of it and the playing card with Black Soot distress ink and then adhered together and then onto my black card base. 

Hope you get a chance to play along with us - enter here.

I am entering my Dex card in the following Challenges:


Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Love both the images and your black die-cut on the index card and great inky background on the 2nd one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete