Friday 17 June 2022

Forget Me Not ATC's

Did you see this month's ATC Challenge over on the Gecko Galz Facebook page? 
Still time to play along.

Forget Me Not is this months set.


I used 3 of the backgrounds and fussy cut some of the images to start with.
I played around with images and backgrounds for a while before I settled on the ones I went with.
This month I decided I wanted to have little clusters on them for a change.
So my clusters are a combination of washi stickers and Tim Holtz Ideology Snippets Ephemera pack.
I sponged the edges of my ATC's with Vintage Photo distress ink as well.

Not a member of our Facebook Group yet? 
Just Click here and join.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ATCs and Vintage images -love the two frames you used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete