Saturday 4 June 2022

Royal Cards

This month I went with a Royal theme for my project to inspire you using the Royals ATC Sheet by Gecko Galz.



Wow, you can have so much fun with these!

I decided on the same design of card, but altering the style by different toning of ATC and ATC Coins.

Both of them I added gold flakes around the edges to give it a more regal feel....I have found a new love of gold flakes!

My first card I went with a Game of Thrones feel - Aria being my favourite character, a girl has no name and that faceless armor meant my Jaded Blossom Happy Name Day stamp set come out for a play! I stamped my sentiment onto a piece of vellum and carefully adhered to my atc. (I love this card ... just sayin') I did clip the corner of the atc to match the opposite curve on the atc coin.

My second card I added a die cut Thanks from my die by Taylored Expressions.

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. WOW love them both -great vintage effect on the first and love the beautifuol Iris on the second
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete