Thursday 9 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 9 Found

Next card # 9 - Found. 

Week 2 Theme is: Collage, found paper & Acrylics.


Amazing what you find floating around on your desk isn't it!
So I "Found" the other half of the black silhouette die cut I used on my icad #7, so now it's mum's turn!
Teamed up with another die cut I cut from patterned paper a few months ago for a project and only used the one of. 
I am in the middle of another project and have a left over piece of digital paper by Lilli Rain Designs called Rose Quartz from The Emily Rose Collection. Perfect to use for my collage background.
My 3 new, unused Art by Marlene Acrylic paints - Wine, Desert and Mudfight, along with a Dusty Attic Stencil - DA1473.
Looking for my script stamp, I found my Tim Holtz set so was able to use "Found" from it!
I love it! It is different to what I had planned when I started, but that is how it goes some days isn't it.

I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: