Wednesday 15 June 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 15 Mix & Match

Next card # 15 - Mix & Match  

Week 3 Theme is:  Typography, found text, lyrics, poetry & lists.


Goodness, I had soooooo much fun with this!

For my Mix - 
I grabbed my little Asian Book - I do not know which dialect it is, but I found it at a Bookfest and loved it. I torn up one of the pages and adhered them collage style to my card.
Next was my Distress paints - Festive Berries, Rusty Hinge, Twisted Citron and Shaded Lilac. Dabbed it on my mat and sprayed with some water and then smooshed my card around on it. I got another card done by mopping up what was left, which I will use another day.

Now my Match - 
I grabbed out an old Shakespeare Novel (same Bookfest) and ripped out a page to use - I finally decided to use it! I stamped with Archival ink using a few Art by Marlene stamps from her Dramatic Dots set. Then fussy cut and adhered across the centre of the card.
 
I love how it turned out.
I mix and matched my Asian and English book pages with my Paint and Ink.
 
I would love to see what you create, if you are playing along, just tag me @8806angela  if you are on Instagram.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. I love the inky collaged background -love the book page circles across the centre
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete