Wednesday 15 June 2022

Butterflies ATC's

This month's Sparkles Monthly Challenges #153 is Things with Wings.


This month I made a set of Butterflies ATC's.
 
I was cleaning up my desk - well, sort of, I was looking for something and came across a A4 Collage page I had created for a class a few months ago.....and I thought it would make for great ATC's and/or tags.

So I have already shown you the tag I made using this page, and now here are a set of ATC's as well using a different theme, but just as nice.

My collage page was made using a piece of 160 GSM Digital Paper.
Collaged with strips from music sheets, book pages and patterned paper scraps from stash. 
Black ink with stamps, and white gesso with stencils. Then cutting up to sizes for my projects,.

Now on each one I have used ephemera from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Curator Ephemera Pack Snippets for my cluster and Butterflies from his Snippets Ephemera Pack Ensemble. 
I then added extra stamping using Vintage Photo distress ink with a stamp from Unity Stamp's L.O.L JoJa Kit (2015) as well as one from Dina Wakley's Scribbly Circles. I then sponged around edges with same ink.
Lastly I added a sentiment from Uniquely Creative Cut-a-parts in my stash and used a black pen to go around the edges of them.

I look forward to seeing your take on the theme.

I am entering in the following Challenges:




Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous backgrounds -you make great ones-love the beautiful butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, they are fun to do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card
    Thank you for joining our challenge
    greetings jolanda bongers
    dt mixed media lovers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful little Trio of ATC's, beautiful colour choice each with their own positive sayings. The sight of Butterflies always raises my spirits. Thank you so much for sharing @ Creative Artiste and joining our JUNE Challenge.
    Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful set of ATCs. Beautiful butterflies, fabulous textures and gorgeous details.
    Thank you for joining in with our June challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige creatie heb je gemaakt! Zo fijn dat je meedoet met de Mixed Media Lovers!!
    Marlies, DT

    ReplyDelete