Monday 24 October 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 7

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is using the New Release Packs Country Garden #2 Add Ons and Secret Garden Wallpaper, both by Elisa Ablett.
 

I used the Mason Jar, Jar Label and saying from the Add Ons pack and one background for my jar and another as collage in my background. I also added some old music sheet paper as well.
I then decided to use my Art by Marlene acrylic paints in colours that matched the wallpapers.
Some script writing stamping to finish the page off before using black acrylic paint through my Lorri Lennox stencil. Lastly, highlighted with my Life of Colour White Paint pen. 

Loving my art journal now!

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Realy love the page great mason jar and beautiful collaged background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete