Friday 28 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 28

Day 28 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Purple, Teal and Yellow
An Affirmation Quote: Let your light shine so brightly that others can see their way out of the dark.
An element:  Stars / Lights
 

I used Elisa Ablett's Secret Garden Wallpapers with Michelle Grant's Expressible, Silent and Paper Dolls packs.
Acrylic paints and stencils.
Black paint splats.

It pretty much represents my work days just at the moment - mixed up and not sure I like it. 
The good thing is that I can look back at it in weeks, months ad then decide to redo and maybe do it differently, or not redo and just learn from what I did and maybe what I could have done.
Anyway, 3 more days to go, can you believe we are getting near the 31 days coming to an end.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment