Tuesday 4 October 2022

Arsinic & Lace

This month I created a card and a tag for my project to inspire you, using the Arsinic & Lace Digital Craft Kit by Gecko Galz.



Being that it's October, what better projects to make then Halloween ones!

I created my clusters in my word document and printed off.
After fussy cutting, I put them aside and created my backgrounds. 
My card I used a Visble Images stencil and distress inks and then popped my cluster on with foam dots to give some dimension.
I used a preprinted tag and added a die cut with some bakers twine and ink splats. Again adhering my cluster with foam dots. Lastly adding some tulle in the top hole.
I must admit I did have a bit of fun with them and stepped out of my comfort zone a tad with them.

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and tag love all the little fussy cut elements
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete