Sunday 30 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 30

Day 30 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Gold, Blue and Violet
An Affirmation Quote: The butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness and still                                                 become something beautiful.
An element:  Butterflies


I used my watercolour Paints along with one of my Art by Marlene acrylic paints, Jane Davenports Colorsticks and my Inktense pencils.
Stamps sets by Kaisercraft and Stampin Up with Archival inks.

My girl, butterflies and saying are all from Embrace Change Art Image pack by Elisa Ablett for Michelle Grant Designs. 

I enjoyed the process of using a variety of mediums. However, when it came to doing my girls face, another story all together. A few layers later and I called her done.
Am I happy with it, no, do I hate it, no, this challenge is both for fun and to learn. 
So I did learn and I loved the challenge. 
Next time I will colour any people before they go on my page.

Wowsers, only one more to go!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colourful pages and love the figure and sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete