Thursday 6 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 6

Day 6 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Orange, Aqua and Red
An Affirmation Quote: Today I will be Fearless
An element: Cogs/Steampunk


Today I grabbed out the Distress Oxide Inks and played!
I used wiped the pads over my pages and sprayed with water. I did this a couple of times to get some depth to the colours.
The I got my stencils out and got them on the pages.
Some of my Indgio Blu stamps added some more steampunk to my layout.
Lastly I used a Distress Ink Marker around my page and washed out with water for a real grunge look.

So that is today's page and I have to say I was a bit hesitant with the colour combo, but I love the outcome. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo and great distressing-love all the cog
    carol x

    ReplyDelete