Saturday 8 October 2022

Creative Warriors Inspiration # 6

Time for my next project to inspire you, which is a Mash Up of both the Breathe and Girl Next Door Art Image packs by Michelle Grant.
 

I had so much fun mixing colours with Karen Yates Monomeow class a few weeks back, that I grabbed a blue, white and black tub of paint and mixed up some colours to use on my journal page.
I used a couple of my Bee Arty stencils with the same colours as well as plain black for my silhouette.
The lovely girls face is from the Breathe pack, and the windows and saying from the Girl Next Door pack. I just love that saying, and am struggling with a decision along those lines as well at the moment.

I coloured the windows with my Inktense Watercolour Pencils.

Well, I hope I have inspired you to look at your packs a little but differently.

Don't forget to share with us any of your projects over on the Michelle's Creative Warriors Facebook group, we'd love to see them.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment