Saturday 22 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 20

Day 20 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Pink, Green and Old Gold
An Affirmation Quote: I give myself permission to experiment with my creativity.
An element:  Spots / Dots


This one took me two days to finish, so I'm a little bit more behind....that's ok, because I am pushing my boundaries and still going. 
I can't believe I managed to add some eyelashes! Small steps. One day I will even be able to get the eyes the same size....lol.

I used acrylic paints for my background and pencils for eyes and lips.
Black Life of Colour paint pen for writing and going over my gal. 
My circle stamps are from Art by Marlene. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: