Thursday 13 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 13

Day 13 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Mint, Mustard and Grey
An Affirmation Quote: Inhale Possibility, Exhale Creativity
An element: Zen


This page did not take very long at all and turned out amazing!
I used my Distress Oxide inks with a Stencil from Paper Roses, and one by Bee Arty called City Night.
I then spritzed with water and let it run/blend a bit and then dried it off with my heat gun.
My quote and Eeyore sticker are from my stash that my Crafty Bestie gifted me. They really suit todays theme and Affirmation. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page and stencilled background-love the cute little Eeyore
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete