Saturday 1 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 1

31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!
Wish me luck as we all know I never get these done and finished on time - cough cough, if ever.
I still have 10 days of July's 31 days. So lets see if I can do better!

So we have 3 colours: Turquoise, Gold and Green. 
An Affirmation Quote: Trust the Process.
An element: Trees


I used my 3 colours along with black to try to create a mystic forest.
My tree/leaves are using a Bee Arty stencil.
My Alice peeking through the door is by Vectoria Designs and my Curiouser Alice is from a small Paper Bag from Dasio.
I used my Life of Colour Black Paint pen to pen my Affirmation.
 
Apart from my handwriting, I love how this page came to life!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful mystic background and love the Alice images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete