Monday 17 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 17

Day 17 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Red, Green and Aqua
An Affirmation Quote: Take time to smell the Roses.
An element:  Roses


Oh my, such a Hot Mess!
This page ended up no where near where it was going at the start!
I love it when you just let go and let it evolve, hot mess and all.
I think maybe I should have used one of Art by Marlene's Mermaid die cuts instead. 
All the die cuts are by Art by Marlene, and I wrote my saying in the lined circle/petal one.
The Rose underneath that is a washi tape sticker from Kmart.
My Rose flower stencil is from Bee Arty and I used another two stencils that I can't recall.
Some acrylic paints and I think that is all I used.
How much fun are you having with these projects? 
I know I am enjoying trying different things and learning as I go - 14 days still to go!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. You sre doing brilliantly with these fabulous journal pages -love all the elements and techniques used
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete