Tuesday 4 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 4

Day 4 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Green, Yellow and Brown
An Affirmation Quote: Seek progress not perfection
An element: Numbers


So today I decided to use some Sprays! 

I grabbed my Dylusions Fresh Lime ink spray and a yellow Shimmer Spray from my stash.
Once they were dry, I got my Darkroom Door Number Jumble stencil and used it with some Light modeling paste. Once dry, I rubbed some Ground Expresso Distress Paint over it.
I really love how it was looking, except for a messy brown patch. 
No problem, just adhere my girl on top of it! She was going on the other page, but you know what? she looks much better where she is.
This girl is a leftover from a class by Michelle Grant at Hillbilly's last Virtual Retreat.
I hand wrote my affirmation and called her done.

I think this is my favourite so far!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal spread love the figure and stencilled numbers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete