Tuesday 11 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 11

Day 11 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Fuchsia, Teal and Purple
An Affirmation Quote: Embrace the Mess
An element: Doodles / Zentangle


I really enjoyed doing my page last night with ephemera that I decided to continue with the other side and create another one today.

This time I used ephemera from a ephemera pack I bought from Shanouki Art, who happens to be in Australia so that is a bonus, and I love watching her create on You Tube. You know, it's not really like I need to buy more, I have so much it's not funny!

More splashes for my Messy side and a bit of doodling around the stars with a hint of zentagling.
I really enjoyed this page as well.  

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: