Sunday 2 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 2

Day 2 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Orange, Pink and Yellow.
An Affirmation Quote: Ny Creativity is Endless
An element: Circles


I used Art by Marlene acrylic paints along with black and white.
Lol, must say it was a bit of a hot mess, but I kept on going!
I used a Finnabair stencil I have, only one I own which was a retreat prize, with black to try draw the eye away from the brightness! Then one of my circle stencils that I have no idea who's it is but I love it, with white to again tone it down.
I used one of my Art by Marlene stamp sets (circles) on a book page and then fussy cut. I also used a page from one of my Daphne's Dairy magazines and punch some larger circles out.
Once I had adhered these on my page, I used my Life of Colour Paint pens to pen my Affirmation and also add colour to the circles.

Can't say I am totally happy with it, but I can say I learnt a few things and can only get better by doing.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page and love all the Autumn colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete