Sunday 23 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 22

Day 22 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Copper, Turquoise and Green
An Affirmation Quote: Paint is only ever wasted if left in the tube.
An element:  Brushes



This was the perfect time to open these watercolour paint tubes and put into some pans.
After I created my page, I did my colour swatch.

I had not used the very first page in this journal so thought today was a great day to do that.
On the left with the thinner page I decided to do like a swatch and then add some of Art by Marlene's die cuts which really say it all about the following pages anyway.

I decided to also share my new set of watercolour paints with it's swatch.

And the best part is that I am up to date! Now to make a start on today's page.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect art journal page and so true sentiment -which reminds me I havent used my watercolours for a long time,mine are from Art by Marlene and have a stamp set of hers with paints on too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete