Sunday 16 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 15

Day 15 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Rust, Aqua and Blue
An Affirmation Quote: Think outside the Box & Colour outside the Lines 
An element: Squares


I have used my own drawing for today (LOL, Yesterday's) page. I think I drew and coloured her sometime last year...
Anyways, I started with an A4 coffee stained paper that I did and you can see the Rust speckles that come out on it.
My stencils are 2 by Dusty Attic, 1 by Bee Arty and 4th unknown.
My saying is from one of my Sticker Sheets books by Art by Marlene. I used a Black paint pen from Life Of Colour to outline the saying.
The doodling around the edges and over some of the stenciling is black hiflow acrylic paint in a glue  bottle.
I really love this page and it's meanings, so apt for today.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background you created-love the sentiment and the image you drew
    carol x

    ReplyDelete