Sunday 9 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 9

Day 9 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Lavender, Lemon and Mint
An Affirmation Quote: Create your own Sunshine
An element: Rays


Oh I had some messy fun today with this layout. I am not going to lie, it was a hot mess at one stage and I was not liking it at all. But, more layers and layers and it came around!

I made my own ray of sunshine and this page makes me smile.

A collection of stencils - the only one I know is the sunshine ray is from Tim Holtz. It would be helpful if the all labeled them like Tim does.
My girl "Mischief" is from Michell Grant's Expressible Art Image pack.
The hipster stamp is a Dina Wakley Essential Silhouettes stamp.
A little stamp from Art by Marlene 2021 Advent Calendar as well as a Sticky Quote from her Bold & Bright Sticky Quotes Book.
I used my Black and White Posca Pens to frame the saying, the girl and my page.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great journal pages -love the colours and stencils
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete