Thursday 20 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 19

Day 19 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Green, Navy and Blue
An Affirmation Quote: If not now, when?
An element:  Clocks


Still one day behind, but that's ok, lol, at least I am consistent, right! 
I used a few different stencils from my stash with acrylic paints as well as distress oxide ink.
I then stamps some clock faces from an old clear set in my stash that I've had for quite a while.
My ephemera is again Vectoria Designs. 
To finish off I used some thin fluid acrylic ink and doodled around the edges of the page and wrote my affirmation. 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous background love all the clocks and stencilling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete