Monday 3 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 3

Day 3 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Blue, Silver and Purple
An Affirmation Quote: I Dream, I Believe, I Receive
An element: Arrows


I decided to use my Faber-Castell water paints for a change, so used a blue and purple. I did go over them a second time to add some depth.....ohhh look at me learning right there!
I then used some white acrylic paint to cover some of the splashes and give a more brighter white to the layout.
My image is from Michelle Grant's Shine past Challenge pack. I printed her on tissue paper.
Once adhered down, I then used my water paints to blend her into my page connecting the top and bottom layers.
I added some Silver stars using a Bee Arty Stencil and Colour Blast Steel Colour Paste.
I stamped my affirmation on using waterproof black ink. 

I really love the way she turned out, and only realised doing this post that I totally forgot the "arrows".....lol, oh well, lucky there is no right or wrong!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal page spread,love the image and colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete