Tuesday 11 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 10

Day 10 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Blue, Grey and Navy
An Affirmation Quote: Flow with your Creative Spirit
An element: Birds


I was short on time yesterday but I did manage to get this page done and posted on the facegroup page last night. I just forgot to blog it!

Anyway, because I was short on time, I decide to actually use some the ephemera from my September Subscription box from Your Creative Studio. This is my first box with them and I love it!
I also fussy cut my fantastic bird from a Daphne's Diary postcard.
I used some Distress Oxide Ink Refill for my splatters.

I really enjoyed creating this page and it's been something I have wanted to do for awhile now so I am glad I did it! 

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and love the beautiful bird
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xoxo. Those Daphne Diary Magazines are full of gems!

    ReplyDelete