Wednesday 12 October 2022

Bohemian Rhapsody

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Bohemian Rhapsody.


I used Bohemien Rhapsody Collage Set for both my background and my girl.
I coloured my girl with my pencils to take it from being a monochromatic image to a coloured one.
Distressed the edges of my background print and sponged the edges of my card base for a grungy look.
I found the right saying for her and handwrote it on with some glitter gel pens.
I love how she turned out.

I hope I have inspired you, and now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Don't forget we have our yearly Blog Hop starting on the 27th!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous image and background-the saying is just perfect
    carol x

    ReplyDelete