Sunday 16 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 16

Day 16 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours:  Orange, Silver and Blue
An Affirmation Quote: Never give up because Great things take time.
An element:  Diamonds


I am pretty pleased that I got 2 pages done today and am back up to date with another busy week ahead. 
Yay me! I grabbed out my Gansai Tamsi Watercolor paints and played.
This one was pretty quick as I prepped my page with white gesso, then added my orange water paint and let it drip a bit. Then my blue water paint and again let it drip a bit. I then used a paper towel and moped some excess paint off which helped blend with the white gesso and give cloudy effect.
LOL, a happy accident you could say.
So I then changed track and used my face stencil from Lorri Lennox which gives a great head in the clouds type of feel to her.
I then used my posca white paint pen and traced some diamonds from a stencil in my stash.
My saying is from one of Art by Marlene's Sticky Quotes books.
It didn't need anything else.
I love it!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal spread-love the stencilled face and watercolour background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete