Thursday 13 October 2022

Art Journal Junkie October 2022 - Day 12

Day 12 of 31 days of Art Journaling with Art Journal Junkie Facebook Group!

So we have 3 colours: Coral, Cream and Apricot
An Affirmation Quote: Life isn't about finding Yourself, It's about creating Yourself
An element: Vintage


I love how my layout turned out.
I am enjoying trying these colour combinations that I normally would steer clear of!
I used some acrylic paints with a Finnabair stencil.
Then I got my September Subscriptions box out by Your Creative Studio and created my collages. Once I had worked out how it was all going to go with my girl, I adhered down. I also used some washi tape and rub-ons from 49 and Market.
My girl is from the Art Image pack called Silent by Michelle Grant
I then added my sentiment from the Add-on Pack  Little Words #3 by Karen Yates.
Lastly, some white splatters.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful journal spread love the colours,images and stencilled background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete