Monday 4 July 2022

Wonderland Bingo

This month I have gone on a different tack to my normal projects. 


For my projects I used the Whimsical Jewels  (Wonderland Domino's) and the Wonderland Bingo card from Bingo Digital Collage.



On my necklace, after I adhered the Alice image, I then pour on a heap of Glossy Accents and let it set. There are some air bubbles there but I am ok with that. It is for myself and I think it adds some interest to it as well.

Before I applied the falling Alice to my Domino, I sponged the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. 

I hope you like them and are inspired to join in on one of our many challenges this month.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects love the necklace and Alice image on the domino
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete