Tuesday 5 July 2022

ICAD 2022 - # 34 Rooster

Next card # 34 - Rooster  

Week 5 Theme is: Working in series with a continuing theme or constraint.


Ok so here is the card I was supposed to make yesterday - no real concern really. I am surprised I am still actually doing them to be honest!
This one was a really quick one as I had did it before enjoying a lovely quite day away (all be it a wet day) with my hubby for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

So this one is the mop up card from #33 Quatrefoil. I quite like the scratchy look and thought Tim Holtz Crazy Cats/Birds stamp set was perfect, plus they probably would have eaten the rooster that I can't find!
I stamped it on my card and then coloured with a couple of shades of orange pencils as I didn't want him to stand out too much, but just enough.
Then I wrote my saying with a black gel pen.

Back to the correct numbers and prompts again so will see what happens tomorrow, maybe I will give them a break and do something else for this month. 61 days is ok if that's all you do I guess.

See you tomorrow!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary-and brilliant card -so no rooster then lol,love the crazy cat
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete