Saturday 2 July 2022

Freaky Ladies

A new month, so a new challenge starting over at This is Halloween.

This is Halloween is a Halloween and/or Gothic themed Monthly Challenge.
So both themes are accepted all year round when stated!


This month I decided to make a set of ATC cards.

I used the file Freaky Ladies by itKuPiLLi, which I bought back in 2019. And we all know what was happening back then!
(I am making a huge effort to use my existing supplies in my craft room, and use some of the many many files I have bought over the years. It is amazing what I am finding!)

After the fussy cutting was done, I sponged all edges with Black Soot distress ink.
Hard to tell, but on the first one, I did apply some  Art Alchemy Green-Gold Opal Magic to give it a bit of a gold shine to it.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us - enter here.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: