Thursday 7 July 2022

Wanderlust

Have you entered this month's Customer Challenge over at Gecko Galz yet?
The theme is Wanderlust.


This month I decided to do a Journal page in my Junk Journal. I have finished the first signature and have a few layouts in this second signature. This is the front page so a good one for a single page layout.

I used the Great Journey's Collage Sheet by Gecko Galz for my images.
I sponged all edges with Vintage Photo distress ink - as I do!.
My page is a mop up page from my Geli Plate that I used last month for one of my ICAD's. It is a part of the Seoul Subway Map from the mini Visiting East Asia magazine that I used and is appropriate for our Challenge this month. 
My saying is a sticker from my Happy Planner Quotes Sticker Book.

I hope I have inspired you, and now it's your turn to show me what you can do this month - you have until the 29th to get your entry blogged and onto the blog page. Why not try an image from the Newsletter freebies as well.
It really is worth the try to have some fun and maybe win $25 to spend in the store along your way!

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous journal page love all the images and great background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete