Tuesday 26 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022, 16 - Passion, Ruby, Chipboard.
#cwjjj16

I mixed a Red and a Violet Purple to get my Ruby Red paint. 
I then painted my half doily in my Junk Journal, because that's the next page, and added a girl from Tammy's Bonkers Pack. 
My two chipboard hearts are from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and I painted them with the same mixture.
My saying is from Michelle Grant's Purpose Pack.
My passion is clearly my craft as that page was very fiddly, and you can see I broke part of the doily in the creation. 

So, I then did the next prompt and we are in the middle of my signature, so I got to play with the whole doily!

Junk Journal July 2022, 17 - Let it go Or Embrace, Turquoise, Tissue paper/Deli paper.
#cwjjj17

This time my napkin had the tourquoise strip that matched my Neo II crayon perfectly so I was able to colour my doily and blend in to my napkin reasonably well.
My image is from Michelle Grant's Crowned pack.
I decided to write my saying and mix the lettering.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!

1 comment: