Saturday 9 July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022

Junk Journal July 2022, 05 - Soulful, Yellow, Book paper.

#cwjjj05 
 
I kept this one pretty simple and quick.

I grabbed an old Shakespeare Book and tore one of the pages out and then down to size for my little junk journal page. I could have used one of the other pages as I have book pages in here, but I figured I would just continue from page one to the end. You may have also noticed that I am only doing single page spreads as well. That is so I just need the one signature. 

Anyways, I adhered my torn page onto my junk journal page and then added some yellow acrylic paint. Not that it matters, but I did this with a spatula, lol, I did say quick, so I just needed to wipe over the blade instead of cleaning a brush!

My Soulful part is the quote from Karen Yates Karama pack.

Sometimes you just need some paint on a page an a meaningful quote rather than all the embellishments taking focus off your meaning.

Until next time, keep chasing white unicorns!



No comments:

Post a Comment